In Support of Singapore Crafters
- www.forestprints.com : I first stumbled into Founder of Little Odd Forest, Singaporean crafter Lynda Lye, at a craft market a few years ago and fell in love with her goods. I bought an owl sling bag from her which I still love and trot about town frequently with!
- www.doinkydoodles.com : Handmade heaven with a green twist! I commissioned Pixin to custom design and sew a matching set of 2 miniature schnauzer-inspired bags (she uses upcycled materials) for me which I adore!
- www.thecookiecutterblog.blogspot.co.uk : Singaporean crafter, Sandy with a shop full of quirky, kawaii sewn goods and dreamy, lovely travelogues.
- www.meetmeatmikes.com : Blog of Australian crafter, Pip Lincolne, who has three amazing craft books under her belt, all which I own and treasure.
- www.purlbee.com : Favourite sewing tutorials and projects inspiration
- www.jaynsarah.com : Wonderful source of DIY projects and ideas!
- www.chickchicksewing.blogspot.co.uk : Crochet and sewing combination crafts blog