Lacette – crocheted neck-lace
We will crochet a lovely lace pattern and learn how to transform it into a piece of handmade jewellery which participants can proudly wear immediately after the workshop!
Workshop fee: $88
Class size: Max. of 6 persons
All materials included:
- Mercerised cotton yarn (Imported by Sewinlove from Norway and Germany)
– Crochet hook
– Tapestry needle
– Antique bronze chain and clasps
– Printed pattern instructions
– Jewellery pliers will be on loan to workshop participants but are not for take-home.
– 14 Dec 2013 (Sat), 1200 – 1500hrs.
Venue: BFF Zakka Store @ 479 Joo Chiat Road Level 2, Singapore 427684
To book, please call 6348 9096 or email email@example.com.
Please kindly note:
- This workshop is intended for advanced crocheters and those who have already attended Sewinlove’s Beginner Workshops.
– Yarns may be substituted if out of stock but as far as possible, a similar type will be offered.
Lacette – crocheted necklace
- Categories →