Buddies through fair weather and foul! In this foundational amigurumi workshop, learn the many ways to start a ring, the differences between working in rounds/spirals, how to increase/decrease stitches neatly, how to stuff and puff your toy up, fasten off neatly and also embroider a cute face! We will make Rain at class and you will get Cloud’s pattern to make at home.
Workshop fee: $88
Class size: Max. of 6 persons
All materials included:
- Cotton yarn (from Sewinlove’s Cotton Party range)
– Crochet hook
– Tapestry needle
– Stitch marker
– Polyfill stuffing
– Printed pattern instructions for both Rain and Cloud
- 3 Nov 2013 (Sun), 1200 – 1500hrs. OVER
- 23 Nov 2013 (Sat), 1200 – 1500hrs. FULLY BOOKED.
– 8 Dec 2013 (Sun), 1200 – 1500hrs. OVER.
– 25 Jan 2014 (Sat), 1200 – 1500hrs
Venue: BFF Zakka Store @ 479 Joo Chiat Road Level 2, Singapore 427684
To book, please call 6348 9096 or email email@example.com.
Please kindly note:
- This workshop is intended for intermediate crocheters or those who have taken Sewinlove’s Beginner Workshops.
– Yarns may be substituted if out of stock but as far as possible, a similar type will be offered.
- Categories →