Special edition: Hearts Grannie Square Workshop on International Women’s Day
Grannie squares are easy and versatile building blocks – you can gift them as coasters, or join them up into baby blankies, lap blankets, pillow cases, scarfs, lampshades and the list goes on and on. Beginners will catch on to the hooking fever quickly with this class, where basic techniques like hook and yarn handling, yarn selections, patterns reading, and seaming techniques are clearly explained.
In this special edition workshop to celebrate International Women’s Day, I’ve put a new twist on the ‘old’ traditional grannie square and worked in an additional stitch to make it heart-shaped! Perfect for appliques, gift cards, bag charms, and buntings to spruce up any room in the house! Make it with your girlfriends, or for your mums and sisters! Yayy to womenfolk all over the world!
Workshop fee: $60
Class size: Max. of 6 persons
All materials included:
- Worsted weight acrylic yarn (from Sewinlove’s Pop! range)
– Crochet hook
– Tapestry needle
– Stitch marker
– Printed pattern instructions + Surprise freebies
- 8 Mar 2014 (Sat) – 1200 – 1500hrs.
Venue: BFF Zakka Store @ 479 Joo Chiat Road Level 2, Singapore 427684
To book, please call 6348 9096 or email email@example.com.
Please kindly note:
- This workshop is intended for beginners so even if you have never touched and seen a hook, feel free to join in and catch the crochet fever.
– Yarns may be substituted if out of stock but as far as possible, a similar type will be offered.
Special edition: Hearts Grannie Square Workshop
- Categories →